Don D’Ambra Soccer Academy will be offering Adult Indoor leagues on Monday/Wednesday Evenings depending on League (See schedule below).
- League begins April 23rd (Men’s Open/Over 30) & May 2 (COED)
- Registration Deadline is April 20th.
- All teams will play 8 league games and participate in the end of season playoffs for qualified teams only.
- Games will be played 7 vs 7. Teams will play six field players plus a goalie.
- Games will be 40 minutes long. (2 X 20 min halves)
- Maximum Roster of 18 players.
- Scheduled Home Team is required to supply the game ball.
- Each team will need to have their own jersey color which ALL players must wear.
- NEW – we are using a 2 man referee system for all Adult League Games
- Field size is 110′ x 160′
- Monday Nights – Mens Open & Men’s Over 30
- Monday League Dates: APRIL 23, 30 MAY 7; 14; 21 JUNE 4; 11; 18; 25 playoffs
- Wednesday Nights – Co-Ed Leagues
- Wednesday League Dates: MAY 2; 9; 16; 23; 30 JUNE 6; 13; 20; 27 playoffs
- NOTE: Schedule dates are subject to change based off of the registration results. Registration over-flow may be scheduled on Tuesday Evenings.
The Cost: $850 + $24 per game referee fee per team to be paid cash prior to each game *NEW*
Make check payable to: Don D’Ambra Soccer Academy
Mail To: P.O. Box 723, Turnersville, NJ. 08012
NOTE: FULL PAYMENT IS DUE THE NIGHT OF YOUR FIRST GAME.
Teams not paid in full by the 1st game of the season will be subject to be removed from the league.
Our league reserves the right to move one to two games per team per season to another night if necessary to accommodate an overflow of teams.
SPRING – Men’s Open
SUMMER SESSION Closed Will Be Posted Soon!
SUMMER – Men’s Open