WINTER – Youth 7v7 Turf Leagues
Don D’Ambra Soccer Academy will be offering Youth 7v7 Indoor leagues on Saturdays.
We are ONLY hosting one session this winter for the youth turf leagues!
· League begins Saturday, December 30th, 2017
· All games are primarily on Saturdays, however if there are facility or weather conflicts, we may have to reschedule games on other days.
League games run from 8am to 11pm. Younger ages start at 8am. U12/13/14 ages in the late afternoon/ late evening. HS ages late afternoon/evening.
· All teams will play 8 league games within 8-11 week period with no playoffs. Many teams will receive some “BYE” weekends for their teams. After 8 games, the team with the top points will be noted as league champions.
· Games will be played 7 vs 7. Teams will play six field players plus a goalie.
· Games will be 40 minutes long. (2 X 20 min halves)
· There is an 18 player limit to your roster size.
· 2 Minute halftime (These will be shortened if games fall behind schedule)
· No timeouts
· Home Teams are required to supply the game ball. (U13 ages and above use Size 5/ U12 ages and below use Size 4)
· Each team will need to have team uniforms. ALL players must the same color.
· If teams have the same color, Home team must change jerseys or wear pinnie.
· Age groups / Divisions will be based off of the new US mandated birth year changes.
· Field size is 110′ x 160′
League Dates: DEC 30 JAN 6, 13, 20, 27 FEB 3, 10, 17, 24 MAR 3; 10
Registration Deadline: Friday, December 22nd.
League will close registration when it reaches full capacity, so please do not wait until last minute to register.
The Cost is $1050. plus $15 per game for referee fees. The full amount is due prior to your first game.
Make check payable to: Don D’Ambra Soccer Academy
Mail To: PO BOX 723
Turnersville, NJ. 08012
NOTE: FULL PAYMENT IS DUE THE NIGHT OF YOUR FIRST GAME.
Teams not paid in full by the 1st game of the season will be subject to be removed from the league. Our league reserves the right to move one to two games per team per season to another night if necessary to accommodate an overflow of teams